Specialist in acoustic materials

    Fast delivery from stock

    Extensive product range, customisation possible

    Home Shopping Guarantee
    Fibers & Foams

    Ecosorb

    Sound absorbing and durable

    Ecosorb metisse

    At the moment, you cannot order this product through our webshop. Please contact us by requesting a quote or asking a question using the buttons below.

    • Durable materials

    • Consists of 85% recycled clothing

    • Flexible, dimensionally stable and very strong


    Tristan Goudzwaard
    Do you need help?

    Our specialists will help you further

    info@fibers-foams.com
    +31 30 227 08 50


    Ecosorb is a sustainable acoustic product with excellent sound-absorbing properties. With a density of 45 kg/m3, this product offers an absorption coefficient of 0.95. It is dimensionally stable, flexible, and strong, and its composition is highly consistent. Ecosorb consists of 85% recycled clothing, with the remaining 15% composed of binding fibers. No other insulation material contains such a high percentage of recycled fibers. With Ecosorb, you can improve your acoustics in a sustainable way. The panels have dimensions of 120 x 60 cm.

    • Sustainable
    • Consists of 85% recycled clothing
    • Flexible, dimensionally stable, and very strong
    Downloads
    Product sheet

    Ecosorb

    Sound absorbing and durable

    At the moment, you cannot order this product through our webshop. Please contact us by requesting a quote or asking a question using the buttons below.

    • Durable materials

    • Consists of 85% recycled clothing

    • Flexible, dimensionally stable and very strong


    Tristan Goudzwaard
    Do you need help?

    Our specialists will help you further

    info@fibers-foams.com
    +31 30 227 08 50